Making your own pizza dough is much easier than you think, it also results in a higher quality and less expensive dough. You can also experiment with different ingredients and combinations to make a single personal pizza.
1. Cover the surface of a bowl with olive oil.
2. Add salt, sugar, yeast and water in the bowl and mix for a couple of minutes.
3. Add flour, mix and knead for 15 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into 6-8 balls, cover and let it rest for 30 minutes. After resting, the dough should be refrigerated until it is ready to use.
5. Stretch the dough with a rolling pin and add sauce, cheese, and your choice of toppings.
6. Bake at 400° F for 20-30 minutes.